When it comes to the sturdiness of your roof, you can never be too careful. Your roof is a very important part of your house, protecting your home from all kinds of damage caused by extreme weather conditions and unexpected disasters.
If your roof has recently experienced some kind of damage, it’d be a good idea to get a roofing company to check it out. At D-Wing Construction, we can guarantee a thorough roof inspection that will inform you of any and all roof damage.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, we are well-versed in all kinds of roof repair. We also provide exceptional roof replacement services for customers who need a new roof installation.
Schaumburg Roof Repair Services
Roof damage is sometimes a scary reality to face, that’s why we take pride in being a roof repair company that is with you from beginning to end.
Our roofing services consist of the following:
- Meticulous Roof Inspection: We start off with a thorough roof inspection at your home and let you know exactly what needs to be fixed and where there is damage.
- Affordable Roof Replacement: We offer our services at a number that makes sense for Schaumburg homeowners, ensuring high-quality work at a fair price. As a roof repair company that cares about its customers, we do our best to make our services accessible.
- Knowledgeable Roof Installation: A roof installation is a big project and needs to be done right the first time around. Trust that D-Wing Construction is up for the job. Our team of highly-trained experienced professionals will get it done!
Roof Replacement Options for Schaumburg Homes
In the case that your roof’s damage is beyond repair, we offer stellar roof replacement services that have met the needs of several Schaumburg homeowners already.
As a highly professional roofing company, accredited by the Better Business Bureau, we take our commitment to customer satisfaction very seriously. We provide each and every customer with the exceptional service they deserve.
Rest assured that before deciding to move forward with a new roof installation, we first assess if there is any way we can salvage your existing roof. This process consists of us looking for the following in our roof inspections:
- Torn, Broken or Missing Shingles
- Worn Down Shingle Granules
- Loose Gutters
- Missing Caps and Crack in Chimney
- Missing or Rusted Flashing
- Rotten Rubber Boots Around Pipes
Learn More About Our Roof Inspection Services by Calling Us Today!
Our roofing contractors are highly trained professionals who are dedicated to your home’s safety as well as your personal satisfaction. Call us today to get your affordable roofing estimate, or fill out a quick online form. We can’t wait to hear from you and walk you through our roofing process.