Experienced Commercial Roofing Contractors
Quality Solutions, Fair Prices, Quick Response
At D-Wing Construction, we urge all building owners to never ignore roofing problems that can easily result in damage to the structure of your property. Our expert technicians are ready to inspect your roof and provide you with a detailed assessment of its condition. If you require roof repairs, roof replacement or maintenance, we are your go-to contractor for all commercial roofing work.
Commercial Roofing Services
- Roof inspections
- Roof replacement
- Roof repair
- Roof maintenance
- Construction planning & specification writing
- Flashing repair & replacement
- Flat, low-slope & sloped roof expertise
- Roof coatings & treatments
- Preventative maintenance planning
- Estimates for all roofing work
Our Commercial Systems
No matter what roofing system you need for your building, our roofing specialists are experienced and well-versed in a variety of commercial roofing practices. We offer installation of the following:
- Metal roofing includes factory-made panels as well as roofing panels that are cut and formed at the building site. When installed on a sloped roof, metal roofing can lower heat gain during warm, sunny weather and reduce maintenance requirements.
- SPF (Spray Polyurethane Foam), a popular roofing option for flat and low-slope roofs. An SPF roof is applied with spray equipment and provides a seamless roof covering that can go over an existing roof or over new construction.
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer), often referred to as rubber roofing because this roofing membrane material is flexible like a rubber inner tube.
- TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin), a single-membrane system that is installed in large rolls with mechanical fasteners or by fusing seams with heat.
- Asphalt shingle roofing. Plenty of commercial buildings with sloped roofs depend on asphalt shingles for weather protection. This roofing option is among the most affordable and provides building owners many shingle styles and colors to choose from.
- Built-up roofing. This is a stand-by roofing system created by applying layers of roofing and is typically covered with a gravel surface.
Call the Professionals at D-Wing Construction
D-Wing Construction is here to contribute to the success of your business with a high-performing roof. Schedule your commercial roofing consultation and receive a free estimate. Call (630) 688-5160 or fill out our online form for more information.